Author Topic: Your Thoughts on a Fanmade Imperial Commando Sequel  (Read 3100 times)

rc1996

• Private Recruit
Your Thoughts on a Fanmade Imperial Commando Sequel
« on: July 28, 2015, 09:11:40 PM »
It seems pretty evident at this point that the chances of a final entry in this series are slim to none, but what if a fan were to finish off the series? That's exactly what I'm looking to do. Although I'm not a professional writer, I do have several years of experience with writing stories, both short and novel-length. My question to you all is whether or not it's worth making.

Vlet Hansen

• Gotabor
  • Commander
  • Ni Cuy
Re: Your Thoughts on a Fanmade Imperial Commando Sequel
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2015, 02:40:06 PM »
I doubt a single one could ever really exist, since everyone would have differing ideas. Fanmade things are like that. I'm sure there's already several unofficial sequels kicking around out there...
It's Indiana Vlet!
Stealing text walls everywhere!

Commander Dimal

• Sergeant
Re: Your Thoughts on a Fanmade Imperial Commando Sequel
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2016, 08:52:35 PM »
From what I heard, Lucasarts was actually working on a Republic Commando II back in the day, but then it got cancelled because of some financial issues I think. I've heard some rumors now that their might be a revival of the Republic Commando game series by EA, similar to what they did with the new Battlefront game.
*Text in my profile picture*

Durge: "You know, it's been over a century since I killed a Jedi… and today, I'll get to kill four of you. Add that to the Gungans I already murdered, the hostages I'm going to kill later, and all the Naboo who will die tomorrow, and it's a damn good week."