Author Topic: Forum Upgrade  (Read 1718 times)

Amy

• Clone Marshall Commander
Forum Upgrade
« on: June 26, 2016, 10:34:32 PM »
I finally got around to upgrading the forum to the latest version of SMF. This will hopefully fix the PHP errors I know people have been getting. As a result, the old forum theme is gone, but I did my best to quickly put together a similar-looking one.

Any issues with functionality, let me know!

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
Re: Forum Upgrade
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 03:12:24 AM »
Thanks Amy! We appreciate it. You're still the best!

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

Vlet Hansen

• Gotabor
  • Commander
  • Ni Cuy
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2016, 11:07:45 AM »
I like the new theme
It's Indiana Vlet!
Stealing text walls everywhere!

Commander Dimal

• Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2016, 02:16:52 PM »
Just a quick question. Is it me, or does the spoiler tag function on this forum seem to missing from the area around the box where you create your posts? It seems to have disappeared recently, even before the forum layout was upgraded. Was that function removed by mistake, or is this a known problem? There are some spoilery things I want to discuss, and I want to be able to put them in a spoiler tag, but can't do so, and I don't know ho to make them if there is another way to do it.
*Text in my profile picture*

Durge: "You know, it's been over a century since I killed a Jedi… and today, I'll get to kill four of you. Add that to the Gungans I already murdered, the hostages I'm going to kill later, and all the Naboo who will die tomorrow, and it's a damn good week."

Amy

• Clone Marshall Commander
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2016, 07:44:28 AM »
I'll add the spoiler add-on back when I get a chance. May be a month or so though.