Author Topic: How's life?  (Read 27626 times)

tee18

• Lieutenant
Re: How's life?
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2014, 09:25:24 PM »
Hey all, I moved back to America last week.  Bit of a big move (out of Cambodia).  We just got our internet installed today.
"When walking through hell, keep going" -Winston Churchhill

Mereel Skirata

• Mod Staff
  • Senior Clone Commander
  • For Mandalore!
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2014, 09:55:09 PM »
Congrats!  Where in the U. S. Of A did you move to?
Resident Costumer.

"Now boys.. no comparing verp sizes...."

tee18

• Lieutenant
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2014, 11:35:11 AM »
Back to Colorado.  To me, it's freezing, even though it's summer.

Vlet Hansen

• Gotabor
  • Commander
  • Ni Cuy
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2014, 06:50:13 PM »
Dude! I'm from there!
I'll be back in about two years!
It's Indiana Vlet!
Stealing text walls everywhere!

tee18

• Lieutenant
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2014, 09:19:48 PM »
It's a great state.  Happy to be home.

H-BOMB

• Party
  • Commander
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2015, 02:27:15 AM »
HOLY CRAP!

I finally remembered my password! It's been like two years or something!

Anyhow, how is everybody doing? What are you all up to? Some crazy stuff has been happening with Star Wars lately, some crazy stuff has been happening with the world!

As for me, it's my second year of college. Studying Geography and all that goodness. Pretty much all I've been working on lately. I've been writing here and there, hiking and exploring mostly. I'm just literally so happy I finally was able to get back on this site. For so long every time I tried to log on there was some weird error message preventing me from doing so. That seems to be gone now though, so yay!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 02:40:53 AM by H-BOMB »

BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2015, 03:33:08 AM »
Hey H-BOMB! Good to hear from you again, man. Sounds like you're having a great time at college!

I'm in my first year at UC Irvine, studying Business Administration. Having a great time as well, playing a lot of club sports and meeting a lot of awesome friends. Not as much free time of course, but that's alright.

Yeah, the site was having some issues with people logging in, and posting as well, for some time. I haven't been able to post until recently, when the problem disappeared. Glad to see its working again for another member!

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

Mereel Skirata

• Mod Staff
  • Senior Clone Commander
  • For Mandalore!
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2015, 12:01:29 AM »
Welcome back H_Bomb! Long time no see!

I've been doing pretty good myself, I decided to stay in school another year to get a second degree in Electrical Engineering.  (I'll graduate in 2016 with my Mechanical and Electrical).   I also had a internship interview at a local assembly place.  so I might be building automated robots over the summer.
Resident Costumer.

"Now boys.. no comparing verp sizes...."

dredwulf60

• Republic Provost Marshal
  • "Show me your hands...and other appendages..."
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2015, 01:31:40 AM »
I'm training my second rookie, got a few more nice qualifications under my belt.  Looking toward a future in Forensic work.  If I work hard/ get lucky.  Laying the foundation for it now.

My teenage daughter got her first boyfriend last thanksgiving.  Not happy about that.  Caught them sitting a little too close together.

They've split...now she is with a guy who was 'her best friend'.  This guy is pretty fricken lucky...I totally thought she'd keep him in the 'friend zone'. 

In any case he's afraid of me, (with good reason!!!   >:D ) so..that's nice anyway.

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2015, 07:25:29 PM »
Well, throughout my lurking I've been at Queen's University studying for my BA in Political Studies and working for a reforestation company in the summers as a Tree Planter (many bears fought, many spruce planted) but this year I've been hired on as a quality checker/health & safety rep. And, as it is the Season of Midterms, I has no life but the library.

"The only thing that should be opened with the Taliban is a 7.66mm hole courtesty of a Princess Patricia sniper round smack in the center of the fundamentalist's unibrow"
-Ron James

Vlet Hansen

• Gotabor
  • Commander
  • Ni Cuy
« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2015, 01:16:32 PM »
Been just now 4 years of USMC, and when I get back stateside I'll be looking at EASing. Probably going to go into prosthetics.
It's Indiana Vlet!
Stealing text walls everywhere!