Author Topic: Star wars Rebels  (Read 8664 times)

Commander Dimal

• Sergeant
Re: Star wars Rebels
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2016, 02:21:08 PM »
The trailer for Season 3 has been released, and let me tell you, it really was something. Let's just say that a certain fan favorite character from the old Legends expanded universe has been brought back into the canon, and they got them right too. See for yourselves. The frat two episode have also premiered, and it was a really strong start.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmXp802sFgQ

*Text in my profile picture*

Durge: "You know, it's been over a century since I killed a Jedi… and today, I'll get to kill four of you. Add that to the Gungans I already murdered, the hostages I'm going to kill later, and all the Naboo who will die tomorrow, and it's a damn good week."

Vlet Hansen

• Gotabor
  • Commander
  • Ni Cuy
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2016, 11:09:14 PM »
I'll admit I feel a grudging excitement that's been lacking for new SW stuff recently
It's Indiana Vlet!
Stealing text walls everywhere!

Commander Dimal

• Sergeant
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2016, 12:01:16 AM »
I want to discuss this certain character that has been reintroduced, but I can't figure out how to make spoiler tags in the new layout. Anyone know how to do that, or if it can be done at all? The spoiler tag function seems to have disappeared.
*Text in my profile picture*

Durge: "You know, it's been over a century since I killed a Jedi… and today, I'll get to kill four of you. Add that to the Gungans I already murdered, the hostages I'm going to kill later, and all the Naboo who will die tomorrow, and it's a damn good week."