Author Topic: Fight for Survival:Closed  (Read 373941 times)

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
Fight for Survival:Closed
« on: March 16, 2008, 05:16:41 PM »
The goal of this game is to have fun, but in the game you want to become an army leader and to find the Mandalorian Destroyer. The Mandlorian Destroyer is a weapon/ship of mass destruction.

Here is how you make your character.. From { to } is in the game.

Fourm Name:
Game name:Starwars Name(Mando'ade)
{Age:13-30
Eye Color:Any
Hair Color:Any
Background: Your Perents, Birthplace, and major events in your life.
Class:  Warrior(Uses Close Combat Weapons) Trooper(Uses Blasters) Force User(Uses The Force) Vangaurd(uses All 3)
Weapon: Vibroblade, Pistol, or Vibrodagger.
Armor: None

Characters

Fourum Name: Drake Vhett
Game Name:Drake Vhett
Eye Color:Blue
Hair Color:Black
Background:Drake was born on Mandalore. He is one of the few force users in the Mandalorian race. His Father was a Mandalorian Super Commando and his Mother a ex-jedi/sith(was both). He is currently trying to find a group to join with him to hunt for the Mandalorian Destroyer.
Class:Vangaurd
Weapon: Custom Mando'ade Rifle
Armor:Mando armor

Fourm Name:Drake Vhett
Name:Allera Vhett
Eye Color:Green
Hair Color:Black
Background:NPC
Class:Trooper
Weapon: FC-1 Rifle
Armor: Mandalorian Armor

Forum Name: Noldorin Mando
Game Name:Par'droten Net'aar'cha'dab
Eye Color:Grey
Hair Color:Black, grey streaks
Background: Born in Kyrimorut,Mandalore, Par seved as a mercenary-for-hire since he was 16, after his parents, a Mando father and a Corellian woman, were killed by assasins hired by and old enemy of his fathers' from the Mandalorian Civil War. 14 years later, he still hunts the ex-Deathwatchman, as well as Jedi for thier part in the Battle of Galidraan with an almost blinding passion. Finding that his quarry has enlisted on the Mandalorian Destroyer, he leaves his wife and young children to find the revenge he has so long lusted after.He is currently on Coruscaunt looking to enlist fellow Mando'ade to help him reach the Destroyer, and plans to face his nemisis in single combat.
Class:Warrior
Weapon: DE-10 blaster pistols with modified power packs x2, vibrosword, LJ-50 conc rifle,T-21 light repeating blaster prototype with bipod and energy pack

Game Name:Luthien Net'aar'cha'dab
Hair Color:Blonde
Background: Born in Enceri,Mandalore, Luthien was a born member of the mandalorian Clan Gilamar. She joined the Journeyman Protectors at age 17, after serving for 4 years in the Mandalorian Police. With her new unit, she learned guerilla warfare, and the value of a blade over a blaster. During those years, she first met her future husband, Par'droten Net'aar'cha'dab, while the Mando'ad was tracking down an old foe, Elok Gilrist. Two years later, her uncle was attacked by the same Mando'ad, to spend 2 months in bacta. She swore that day to track Gilrist down, no matter what the cost. In the next few years, Par once again waltzed into her life. They fell in love, married after really only knowing each other 6 months, and Luthien left the Journeymen Protectors to live on Mandalore. The couple later had two children, Senaar, and Cai, named after Par's murdered parents. After Clan Beviin assaulted thier home and Gilrist was finally found, Luthien left her children in the care of her parents, and left Mandalore with her husband and his 2 companions to track down Gilrist, and with him, the Mandalorian Destroyer.
Weapon: Vibro-double blade,Power 5 heavy blaster pistol, ACP Repeater Gun
Armor:Mando Armor

Fourm Name: CP-0318:Terrain
Game name: Draar'Ke'pare Vheykke(Deseased)
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blonde
Background: Drapar was born in Keldabe, Mandalore in 39 BBY, and was the last born of three children. His dad is training him to be a Commando of a secret Squad known by only few Mandalorians. While the Madalorian Destroyer is sought out.
Class: Vangaurd
Weapon: ?
Armor: Mando'ade Armor

Forum Name : N-11 Captain Ordo
Game Name : Adenn Tracyn
Eye color: Blue
Background: Adenn killed a man when he was 6, after the man had stabbed his father in the back for not giving him his gun. From then on he honed his skills in every field.  He became a proffesional assassin and merc by the time he was 13, and has traveled the galaxy many times. Still sharpening his skills. Now, the Mandolorian Destroyer threatens the planet he was born on, and he looks for partners to help him capture it.
Class: Warrior/Trooper
Weapon:Quip-Quad,two gaunt vibroblades, a flamethrower, a rocket launcher, and a dart gun,Modified Mandalorian Rifle.Jump Pack.

Fourm Name: Sola'lor Ruus'ika
Game name: Sola'lor Ruus'ika {translated Michael Alan}
Hair Color:Blonde
Background: Born on Mandalore Michael was the youngest of his Clan,His Parents Died in a battle whe he was 5, his brother, Benjamin was killed also when he was 7   when a Assasian came to kill the rest of Michaels Clan his brother got Cut Down {no Detail...sorry}, Michael was then captured by a bounty hunter and got put in slavery on Nar Shadda, he escaped and went into farming for a time being
Class:   Trooper
Weapon:  Pistol.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 06:18:08 PM by Drake Vhett »

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
Re: Fight for Survival
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 05:45:07 PM »
What time period is this?

"The only thing that should be opened with the Taliban is a 7.66mm hole courtesty of a Princess Patricia sniper round smack in the center of the fundamentalist's unibrow"
-Ron James

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 06:03:50 PM »
Just before the start of the clone wars. It is 2 years before.

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 07:30:34 PM »
Game Name:Par'droten Net'aar'cha'dab
Eye Color:Grey
Hair Color:Black, grey streaks
Background: Born in Kyrimorut,Mandalore, Par seved as a mercenary-for-hire since he was 16, after his parents, a Mando father and a Corellian woman, were killed by assasins hired by and old enemy of his fathers' from the Mandalorian Civil War. 14 years later, he still hunts the ex-Deathwatchman, as well as Jedi for thier part in the Battle of Galidraan with an almost blinding passion. Finding that his quarry has enlisted on the Mandalorian Destroyer, he leaves his wife and young children to find the revenge he has so long lusted after.He is currently on Coruscaunt looking to enlist fellow Mando'ade to help him reach the Destroyer, and plans to face his nemisis in single combat.
Weapon: Vibroblade
Armor:None
Planet:Coruscaunt
Credits:500

"The only thing that should be opened with the Taliban is a 7.66mm hole courtesty of a Princess Patricia sniper round smack in the center of the fundamentalist's unibrow"
-Ron James

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2008, 08:29:30 PM »
OOC:This means Out Of Character is you're not familiar. Use this to talk you people in Real Life. Just start out on a bar or something and it will escalate.

~A bar in the lower parts of Corosaunt~
"Here you go,first one is on the house" the bartender says."Thanks." I say. I drink it slowly eyeng the people in the Crouwd. One looks familiar. He looks Mando'ade.   OOC:The person I am looking at is Noldorin Mando -I wonder if he is worth talking to?-

CP-0318 Terrain

• Private
  • Terrain is ground, right? Not for this Pilot.~Terr
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2008, 09:26:16 PM »
OOC:
Fourm Name: RC-0318:HotFuzz
Game name: Draar'Ke'pare Vheykke
Eye Color: Blue
Background: Drapar was born in Keldabe, Mandalore in 39 BBY, and was the last born of three children. His dad is training him to be a Commando of a secret Squad known by only few Mandalorians. He found a broken-down Basilisk War Droid and with the help of many well-skilled engineers and technicians, they fixed it! While the Madalorian Destroyer is sought out, he might follow one of the two above men. Might...
Class: Vangaurd
Weapon: Pistol
Planet: A ship over Coruscaunt
Credits: 500

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2008, 03:26:56 PM »
The trobbing lights are getting to me. Thet and the annoying music. I take a sip if my ale, and, finding it insufficint, I order a whisky instead. I nod wordlessly in thanks as it arrives. I feel someone's gaze shift to me, a sense I got from my days as a merc. I felt the scar on my face, reaching from my left temple to my jaw, a reminder to never hunt nexu without a helmet. I knew the persons' gaze hadn't shifted, so I turned in my stool and saw a lad about my age, maybe a little younger, looking at me from along the bar. I recognize his profile as Mando'ad'yc. A vod, the only one I've seen in this dar'yaim.I nod at him, wondering why he's staring at me. He gets up and walks over. Guess I'm about to find out. Oya.

-Ron James

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2008, 03:40:58 PM »
"Su'cuy Ner'vode?"I say in my tounge. -Translates into 'hello brother'. Only a Mando'ade would know what I said. But I can't help to think where I know him from. Then there is that guy who's folowing me. Maby they are together, and aren't Mando'ade. Oisk'la,I might have messed this up. And with a Vibrodagger only.-
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 03:45:30 PM by Drake Vhett »

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2008, 05:21:25 PM »
Forum Name : N-11 Captain Ordo
Game Name : Adenn Tracyn
Eye color: Black with red around the egdes
Hair Color: Black with red streaks here and there.
Background:Adenn's dad re named him after he beat up four kids becuase they looked at him funny. His middle name means "fire" and his first name means "merciless".  Adenn killed a man when he was 6, after the man had stabbed his father in the back for not giving him his gun. From then on he honed his skills in every field.  He became a proffesional assassin and merc by the time he was 13, and has traveled the galaxy many times. Still sharpening his skills. Now, the Mandolorian Destroyer threatens the planet he was born on, and he looks for recruits to help him destroy it.
Class: Warrior/Trooper
Weapon:Vibrosword and Blaster pistol
Armor:None
Planet: Coruscant
Credits:500
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 05:57:21 PM by N-11 Captain Ordo »

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2008, 05:31:20 PM »
I walk the streets of lower Coruscant, searching for a fellow Mando'ad to help me. I walk up to a bar window, and look in. I scan the crowd for any sign of Mando'ad vode, when I spot two men at a bar. They dont have any Beskar on, but most cant afford it, so I look again. They look Mando, and I think I see one of them speeking Mando to the other! These could be my first comrades in this adventure. I walk in the club and swager over to the bar the men are sitting at. I make sure my vibrosword is ready for use, and glance at my blaster in its holster. I walk up to the men and say "Su'cuy, nervod." If they are Mandolorian, then they will know what i said. It will prove if they can help me with my mission.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 05:39:05 PM by N-11 Captain Ordo »

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2008, 05:33:13 PM »
OOC:Mandalorian Destroyer Abandoned(or so thought) ship. NOT ACTIVE!!!!!   N-11 Captain Ordo you cant have armor, and can oly have a Vibrosword or dagger, or a blaster pistol. No armor, No westars!!

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2008, 05:39:19 PM »
The lad looks as nervous as a mando'ad can get as he greets me, like he's afraid I'm gonna take the vibroblade from where it's strapped to my hip and take his head off with it. He's wrong, of course. I never hurt a vod if I can help it, and even then, only when they deserve it.

"Su'cuy, vod'ika. Tion gai?"

The man looks relieved that I'm speaking mando'a. I keep feeling like I've seen him from somewhere, but I can't put my finger on it.

Another man walks in, and greets us He's got a pistol on his belt, but that doesn't count for much. He looks to be the most arrogant chakaar I've laid eyes on since I met Deralia's senator, swaggering into the bar like he owns the place. I'm not here for games. I only nod in response.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 07:10:28 PM by Noldorin Mando »

-Ron James

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2008, 05:40:44 PM »
"Oh oisk"i say

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2008, 05:42:26 PM »
OOC: Fine, no armor, no Westars, no gauntlet vibroblade. what do you mean the Mandolorian Destroyer is not active?

Find an excuse to win.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2008, 05:43:26 PM »
OOC:It is not in fighting shape yet. i changes the destroy to capture, since it is all important to the game

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2008, 05:45:43 PM »
"What's the matter vod?" I say .

The second man seems pretty sobered by my frosty greeting, but that's what you get for making a bad first impression.

-Ron James

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2008, 05:47:10 PM »
"Don't look out the window. They started to advance on a woman in a ally. I beat the Du'kuts sensless. They have some friends. And a rifle."

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2008, 06:03:10 PM »
I walk up to the men and say "Su'cuy, are you two interested in a job?" It may be a bit early to ask, but i dont really care. One of them looks scared stiff, and thats not a good sign for a Mando

Find an excuse to win.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2008, 06:07:32 PM »
I freeze. I look at him. "You have a job for me? ."I say. I slip out my vibro-dagger."One second." I say. I walk to the door, walk out, an trow my dagger at the man with the rifle,hiting him in the neck."Come and get me." I taunt the men.

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2008, 06:14:29 PM »
I follow my vod out in time to see his dagger land in oe of the mens' throats It's the lad's only weapon. I draw my vibroblade and charge. They're unprepared for me, and I decapitate one of the men with one blow, pivot, and land an underhand slash to the third, gutting and killing him all in one. There's only one left.

ooc: whoever wants the last chakaar can have him.

-Ron James