Author Topic: Teräs Käsi:The Art of Assasination:Closed  (Read 62787 times)

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
Re: Teräs Käsi:The Art of Assasination
« Reply #780 on: August 23, 2008, 02:51:20 PM »
"na, we have to get inside and kill all the chakaar that are in there."

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #781 on: August 23, 2008, 05:26:31 PM »
"You forget, the Nemodians are incredibly stuipid. They would pop thier heads out to see what was going on. Plus I want to use the E-Web."The Commander Says.

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #782 on: August 24, 2008, 03:38:17 PM »
Adenn sighs and says "ok, a couple drive-bys, then i go in and slaughter them." He brings the speeder alongside the ship as nemodians pop out and look.

"First Platoon wins!""And how do you figure that?""The others cheated.""I say they improvised.""They cheated!""THEY ADAPTED AND OVERCAME!"

Find an excuse to win.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #783 on: September 03, 2008, 05:34:05 PM »
The Commander mows half of the droids down. The nemoidian's brain matter splats over the side of the shis."I love the smell of burning Nemodian, it's so refreshing."

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #784 on: September 10, 2008, 10:36:58 PM »
"amen." Adenn says as he stops the bike, climbs into a porthole, and you hear multiple screams and shrieks from the rest of em.

Find an excuse to win.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #785 on: September 11, 2008, 06:58:32 PM »
--Hey, Vin, move to my position. We have a ship.-- The Commander says over his comm.--Good, wee'll be there in half an hour.-- The Clone named Vin said."30 Minuets" the Commander shouts.

N-11 Commander Ordo

• Special Operations
  • Commander
« Reply #786 on: September 22, 2008, 03:29:35 PM »
Adenn emerges, covered with blood and guts, and asks "are we finally leaving this osik hole?"

OOC: i think we should end this RPG soon. like, now.

Find an excuse to win.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #787 on: September 26, 2008, 06:06:12 PM »
"Yes."The Commander says. The AT-TE arrived and we began to shuttle everybodey on board. The Pilot takes the station. We move out of the atmosphere. We make a jup to heyper space."We'll be at Triple Zero in four days."The pilot says. The Commander moves to the main hold where everybodey has gathered.

"We've done it. We've made it to hyper space. In four days we'll be in the Arca Company baracks. I'm proud to have served with you all. See you all next time the GAR needs the best of the best. Now get some rest, thats an order."The Commander says. We all settle into our positions and sleep.

End of Teräs Käsi:The Art of Assasination

Look for Teräs Käsi:The Art of Assasination 2 or Imperial Assasins.

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
Re: Teräs Käsi:The Art of Assasination:Closed
« Reply #788 on: September 27, 2008, 04:13:57 PM »
Comments on Game
______________________________________________________________________________________________

What you liked and disliked.