Author Topic: Out Of Character  (Read 64725 times)

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
Out Of Character
« on: April 26, 2008, 02:41:26 PM »
This is an Out of Character thead for RPG's. I will debate plot items here. Please post in this format:

-Name of RPG-
OOC post

And here's some etrminology for you.

Goddmodding-Makeing your own character super powerful, and he/she never gets hurt.

Bunnying-Controlling somebody else's character.

Dead RPG-A RPG that posting has come to a hualt out of bordem.

Finished RPG-A RPG that has had it's story line ended.

Spam RPG Post-Posting random crap in character that doesn't make sense.

OOC- Out of Character, you put "OOC:" , minus the qoutes, and then everything after that is talking to people out of the RPG. You can then either give a few lines between the OOC part and the actual in character part, or put "IC:" (In Character) , again minus the qoutes, to get back in character.

Character sheet- The In Game info on your character.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 08:13:05 PM by Drake Vhett »

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
Re: Fight for Survival Out Of Character.
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2008, 02:44:36 PM »
Should we be ambushed anytime soon, or are we headed for a peaceful spell. I we're being ambushed, where?

"The only thing that should be opened with the Taliban is a 7.66mm hole courtesty of a Princess Patricia sniper round smack in the center of the fundamentalist's unibrow"
-Ron James

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
Re: Out Of Character
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2008, 02:45:44 PM »
-OOC-
Which game?

Drake is flamboyant, and may go over the top, but if he were not that extrovert then who would move things along?

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2008, 02:47:15 PM »
FFS. I psoted between mods. apologies.

"The only thing that should be opened with the Taliban is a 7.66mm hole courtesty of a Princess Patricia sniper round smack in the center of the fundamentalist's unibrow"
-Ron James

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2008, 02:48:33 PM »
-OOC-
It's ok.
-FFS-
Lets just have us beeing paranoid.

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2008, 02:56:13 PM »
-FFS-
OK

-Ron James

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2008, 03:07:30 PM »
-RO(Republic Op's)-
What do you want to do now?

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2008, 03:10:30 PM »
-RO-
let's try some charrie development. Jedi & clone life stories and stuff. Any specifics for the male jedi?

-Ron James

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2008, 03:13:20 PM »
-RO-

I think you know about Vesh and Liara,I hinted at that already. They will end up leaving the order for the same reasons as Jolee in KOTOR.Rtuk will die, and the other female(I forgot her name) will become a full fleged jedi master.My character will become friends with Vesh.

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2008, 03:20:10 PM »
-RO-

Will Vesh or Liara be 'Jolee'?

-Ron James

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2008, 03:22:01 PM »
-RO-
They will both survive if thats what your asking.

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2008, 03:26:13 PM »
-RO-

That's what I meant. I'll befriend Rtuk.

-Ron James

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2008, 03:30:23 PM »
-RO-
Ok

-TKAOA(Art of assasination)-
What should be the major plot points?

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2008, 03:42:36 PM »
-TKAOA-

Order 66, whether or not we follow the desertion, are we Mando or clone, and, I cant think of any more.

-Ron James

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2008, 03:45:29 PM »
-TKAOA-
GAME SPOILER
if you don't want to know how the game will end don't read the next line
Last warning

I was going to have us get killed by Obi-Wan(Like in the RotS game)

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2008, 08:08:39 PM »
-TKTAOA-

So... What next? All the theories just went the same way as Hiroshima with that.

-Ron James

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2008, 08:12:04 PM »
-TKTAOA-
My character stopped fighting during a live fire simulation, his entire batch died.He was the only survivor.Nobody but the Kaminoan's/Generals know this.My next post will have us after the battle meeting the new general(I will post his stats there) and we will see the rest of the infantry/commando's(This squad will be there),the ARC's, and the Paratroopers.

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2008, 08:13:34 PM »
-TKTAOA-

Eargerly awaiting intros

-Ron James

Drake Vhett

• The Speedy RPG
  • Commander
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2008, 08:21:35 PM »
-RO-
Oh, Rutk will join the darkside and then we will hunt him down.We will trun him and then he will die when the cave colapses when we storm it.

Noldorin Mando

• Commander
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2008, 08:22:40 PM »
-RO-

Ouch.

-Ron James